What is Bama All Star Prep?
Bama All Star Prep is a great opportunity for boys and girls who are interested in cheer and…
- may cheer for school and want to continue competing after school cheer is over
- want to prepare for school cheer tryouts
- may be transitioning from another sport to cheer (gymnastics, softball, soccer, etc.)
- want to prepare to join a full year competitive cheer team
- think competitive cheer may be their thing
What are the time commitments?
- One team practice a week for 2 hours to work on the routine (Weekday evening or Sunday early afternoon)
- May have additional practice(s) closer to competition times
- Athletes should be committed to practice and performance, and a coach should be notified in advance if an athlete is going to be absent
How much is it to participate?
- $40 tryout fee ages 6 and up, $20 ages 3-5
- ACC gym membership should be current
- Participants pay $1800 to be on the 9 month prep team, and can be divided into monthly payments of $200.00 over 9 months after the $40 tryout fee. First monthly payment is due in July.
- Participation fee is not prorated, all participants must pay $1800 in monthly payments or in one payment.
- Participants are required to join the USASF, including uploading a birth certificate and paying the $50 membership fee (not included in the prep team fee)
What is included in the participation fee?
- Practice t-shirt, choreography, music, competition top and skort, competition fees
- Silver Tumbling Package (4 visits/month) for July-March
What experience is required?
- No skill or experience required
- We will have teams for levels 1, 2, 3 and ages 4-18 as of August 31, 2022
Choreography sessions are mandatory date TBA (9:30am-4:30pm).
- January 21 or February 11, 2023 – WSA (Birmingham)
- March 5 or 6, 2023 – Virtual Competition (Birmingham)
- March 13, 2023 – NCA (Birmingham)
How do I join?
- Registration forms and waivers are available at the ACC Front Desk